Tuesday 25 March 2008

San Pablo, Easter weekend



Left for my parent’s weekend house almost immediately after arriving back in Manila from Donsol. Because we’ve moved around so much, we haven’t really had the chance to see them a lot. Mayet and her family will also be there. Alan and his were supposed to come, but Andie’s not very well so they’ve had to spend it at home. Pity.

It’s funny – every time I arrive here I immediately put on my swimsuit and a kurta, but more often than not, I end up not going anywhere near the pool. So I didn’t deviate from the usual and spent Friday chatting to my family and eating. Made bit more of an effort on Saturday and actually went for a quick dip as it was quite warm. Then went back inside the house to have dinner and ended up on the karaoke till one am! Thank goodness the neighbours are quite far, if not we would’ve kept them up too!

It’s Easter Sunday today and the children have had their Easter egg hunt, quickly followed by a dip in the pool. It’s quite hot today, and very humid. We leave for Manila after lunch today as the traffic will be quite bad, with everyone coming back from their Holy Week breaks. Then I’ll need to rush to the supermarket as the cupboards are bare as we haven’t been in Manila for over two weeks now! Oh joy…

No comments: